Corrosion Resistant Plates
We bring froth an impregnable range of Corrosion Resistant Plates. This entire range of Corrosion Resistant Plates is acclaimed among the clients for its high durability, light weight, corrosion resistance, efficiency and optimum quality.
Corten Steel Plate
Corten Steel Plate offered feature sturdy construction standards and are corrosion resistant in terms of finish which make these provide optimum usage values. These steel plates are thermostatically balanced and constructed using metal alloys with latest technology support and in different grades and dimensions as required by the customers. The use of weather resistant steel that is resistant against atmospheric corrosion also makes these deliver optimum service life standards.
- Use of weathering resistant steel
- Presence of protective layer on steel surface to provide support in adverse working conditions
- Plates highly durable, corrosion resistant and made available in different size finishes
Corten A B Steel Plates
Dimensions: from 1. 5 to 16 mm thick
Mill finish: pickled up to 7 mm thickness.
Welding: Superior weld-ability with all the usual welding processes.
Surface preparation: pickling and degrease to obtain a finely grained patina.
Coating: excellent adhesion of organic coating. The protective layer helps in preventing rust propagation under the paint layer.
Assembling: by welding or riveting and bolting with indatenâ® or stainless steel parts.
These Corten Steels are recommended not to be exposed to condensation or repeated soiling -free chlorine environment. It also should not be exposed to a marine atmosphere.Our company supplies a variety of low-alloy steel plates, which are available in different specifications as per the requirement of our clients. Procured from reliable vendors, our range of these plates is available at a reasonable price.
Corten Steel Coil
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Kilogram
|Packaging Type||LOOSE UNPACKED|
|Thickness||1.6 TO 6MM|
|Finishing Type||WEATHER RESISTANT|
|Material Grade||A242 CORTEN STEEL|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Delivery Time: 7 DAYS
Our company is highly acclaimed in offering a wide range of Corten Steel. The entire range offered by us is highly durable, light in weight, corrosion resistant and is available in various sizes. We test the array on well- defined parameters to ensure optimum quality & accurate design in the end product. We also provide these plates in customized finishes and offer them at competitive prices. Our range of corten steel is available in these grades: corten a, a588 GRB, A242, S355 jow. Corrosion resistant and weather resistant steel can be also supplied according to following standard & specifications:
- Cor-ten® a, cor-ten®a, COR-TEN a, corten-a, corten a
- Cor-ten® b, cor-ten®b, cor-ten b, corten-b, corten b
- ASTM A588 grade A, ASTM A 588 grade-a, astm a-588 grade a
- ASTM A588 grade B, ASTM A 588 grade-b, astm a-588 grade b
- ASTM A588 grade C, ASTM A 588 grade-c, astm a-588 grade c
- ASTM A242 type 1, ASTM A242 type-1, astm a-242 type 1
- S355JOWP EN 10025-5, s355jowp en10025-5, s355 jowp en-10025-5
- S355jowp+n EN 10025-5, s355jowp+n en10025-5, s355 jowp+n en-10025-5
- S355j2w en 10025-5, s355j2w en10025-5, s355 j2w en-10025-5
- S355j2w+n EN 10025-5, s355j2w+n en10025-5, s355 j2w+n en-10025-5
- S355j2g1w EN 10155, s355j2g1w en10155, s355 j2g1w en-10155
- S355k2g1w en 10155, s355k2g1w en10155, s355 k2g1w en-10155
- S355j2g2w en 10155, s355j2g2w en10155, s355 j2g2w en-10155
- S355k2g2W EN 10155, s355j2g2w en10155, s355 k2g2w en-10155
- Sailcor IRSM41, irsm-41, irs-m41, irs-m41 for railway wagon & container